TAP episode 2 "jobs" TAP episode 2 "jobs"

Not bad Munchy . . .

Your definately getting better, I see you've taken some of my advice and recorded a little farther away from the mic, very good, very good.

I also love the dancing girl at the beginning, that was geniously done mate! Other than that, just keep em coming, (oh and try not to make em all saturated with Bloads of colors, like that one scene where the one kid looked into the nasty room with the broom, that darkness level was almost perfect! If your colors were more like that, although not AS dark, it would be like Woah!! improvement!!!

Just try some of the things I suggested and see what comes of it! Great Job this time Munch, I fiffened it!!!

munchmed responds:

thankys :P
i'll try everything you suggested

The Mask The Mask

Very Nice

Not bad at all man, if anything it deserves atleast a 4 average score!

Very unique style there, and quite attentive story!

Smile - A Short Smile - A Short

dont listen to that immature kid below me . . .

As you can see in his profile, he hasnt made any flash animations and has just recently joined Newgrounds.

I presonally liked the style and plan to see more from you!

Keep at it man!

-Bussman

Al Qaeda's Revenge Al Qaeda's Revenge

ugh

that was so disrespectful and disgusting.....

you shouldnt do that...

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Nice

Nice job man and thanks a lot!!!

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

Nice

Not bad man, i could tell a little wiggely while moving it but hey its better than i can doo

Good Job

WarFare (preview verson) WarFare (preview verson)

Indeed Very Very Nice

I love the choir in it (Kingdom of Heaven) its so dark/ music before some great epic battle, or maybe even some sort of like slow motion calvary charge with faces filled with fright and anger and all slow motion...

Those are just the images i get in my head when listening to it!

Love this style, keep at it man.

No. 1 No. 1

Brilliant

This is great for a firsty! Its soo different to the common techno beat. I gave you 8 for effort because I Know, that your way better than this; for this was just a warmup of Daniel Zimmerman!!!

Nice job Man!