TAP episode 2 "jobs" TAP episode 2 "jobs"

Not bad Munchy . . .

Your definately getting better, I see you've taken some of my advice and recorded a little farther away from the mic, very good, very good.

I also love the dancing girl at the beginning, that was geniously done mate! Other than that, just keep em coming, (oh and try not to make em all saturated with Bloads of colors, like that one scene where the one kid looked into the nasty room with the broom, that darkness level was almost perfect! If your colors were more like that, although not AS dark, it would be like Woah!! improvement!!!

Just try some of the things I suggested and see what comes of it! Great Job this time Munch, I fiffened it!!!

munchmed responds:

thankys :P
i'll try everything you suggested

The Mask The Mask

Very Nice

Not bad at all man, if anything it deserves atleast a 4 average score!

Very unique style there, and quite attentive story!

Smile - A Short Smile - A Short

dont listen to that immature kid below me . . .

As you can see in his profile, he hasnt made any flash animations and has just recently joined Newgrounds.

I presonally liked the style and plan to see more from you!

Keep at it man!

Elite Elite

Not bad man, not bad

This was pretty cool, i liked it; short and too the point, very good

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

AMAZING

This movie was completely amazing!!!

You sir have some genius Talent!!!

It felt like a mix of Matrix, Alice in Wonderland, and like, 28 Days Later

Overall, This thing was beautiful in every single way

RK Episode One RK Episode One

Not Bad!

For a stick, this animation was pretty good!

I love how you put little bits of humor in there, like the Janitor singing, hahaha. Very unique style; mostly ppl do stick movies and its just one color but you clearly add some depth to the characters by adding that other color in there.

Also, the camera angles were very nice indeed, it was lame and stationary like a video game like my older ones, so you get props on that.

Overall: 8/10 (10 being Prowlies at the River, Bitey of Brackenwood)

Congrats on a nice movie!

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Awesome. Thanks for the compliments and the review!

Floyd The Snail Floyd The Snail

Wow Man

Gobi, This toon was unbelievable!!!

It was so awesome, nice kitten part, under the trees, hahaha

Other than that, the graphics were flawless, it was so nice, and above all it had a story to it, it wasnt pointless like a lot of things on NG

I saw the stills for the 2nd one, cant wait!!!

Blue thing!? Blue thing!?

good

Its pretty good for starters, (dont listen to the other people most of them are like 13-14 and have nothing better to do than blam things, and also if u look in their profiles they havent made any flashes at all) So dont feel bad about little kids reviews

Nice Job

Santa Sells Out Santa Sells Out

Nice Job!

I honestly liked that a lot, it got 4/5 in my book...Keep up the good work man.

Wow!